Friday, August 26, 2016

Hyderabad jobs For Freshers


Hyderabad jobs For Freshers

The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Today, we are a team of 11,000+ associates and 400+ recruiters servicing 250+ clients and growing at 20% year-on-year. Regarded as the Most Compliant Partner by our customers, our consultative, solutions based approach coupled with extensive experience in managing staffing requirements of the IT Industry keeps us in-sync with changing market trends.
I am interested in 1year full time MBA of any IIM/Top 10 College.However my primary concern is huge MBA fee. Is it possible for me to get any scholarship so that I can finance at least 75% of the cost? I am not from a well to do family and have large number of dependents and so would not be interested in taking a huge loan. For this reason I have not even started preparing for GMAT yet.
Another thing is I have comleted my graduation in 2009 then I tried for MCA for that I took one year gap and I got seleted in one college in pune through MCA-CET but due to finacial condition I coun't get admission over there and because of this I lost my another year then in 2011 I took addmission in MBA through MBA-CET. Now the problem is that whenever I face the interview HR managers or Employer ask me what did you do in that 2 years. I explain as mentioned but still they not get satisfy. I feel that this is the problem of career so please I request you to sugest somthing for this.
Mold-Tek serves over 50 clients in varied verticals across North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Middle East. It has consistently helped clients cut down design and development costs of Civil, Structural, Mechanical and Plant jobs Hyderabad design engineering projects by 30-40% and delivered technologically superior outputs to match and exceed expectations. Mold-Tek has an in-house software development team, quality control training and troubleshooting facilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment