Friday, August 26, 2016

Top jobs Hyderabad


Freshers Openings In Hyderabad 

The newest entrant to the ThoughtWorks India family, Hyderabad brings with it a passion for open source software. Wherever possible, we promote the use of open source software on development projects. We see jobs Hyderabad an unmatched passion for the Free Software Movement in Andhra Pradesh - one of the main reasons we decided to open an office here. With ThoughtWorks Hyderabad, we hope to make our mark in the Cyber City.{}
I am Lotus notes developer, having 5.5 years of experience in one company only. My package is (4.8, I know its very less :( ) Now I am planning to switch my job , I have started searching in my field but not getting good opportunity coz LN market is not that good, getting only contract to hire job but I am not interested in contract to hire job therefore I am thinking to switch my technologyI am interested in testing , infect with development I have done testing also, Now a days I am learning testing by myself. I have given 2 testing interview but that was not that good. I am totally confused what to do now means if I search job in testing as a fresher then there will be no value of my 5.5 years of experience So please suggest what should I do now. But one thing is confirm that I love testing instead of development I want to go in testing and for this package does not matter for me, I can go with same package also.
I came out of the Google office and was waiting for the result, next day i was informed that i was rejected, which is not a surprise to me, because i know that i haven't given my interview in the best way. I was not worried because i didn't performed upto my potential and more importantly it was a very good experience for me for my future interviews.
TISS provides a challenging and fulfilling academic environment and nurtures a joyful work culture. A high degree of freedom and autonomy shape the positive work ethos and creativity in the Institute facilitating strong linkages between education, research, public policy, advocacy and outreach. TISS facilitates individual professional growth by offering ample opportunities to scholars to teach, and undertake collaborative research with organisations.

I am a qualified Marketer and Chemical Engineering Technologist with over 8years experience in the petroleum Industry. I have worked in process plant operations, production planning, supply planning,inventory management, quality & compliance. During my working years i also studied marketing under the Chartered Institute of Marketing and went out to complete the Professional Postgraduate Diploma.

No comments:

Post a Comment